I'm not sure it can! These handmade, hand embroidered baby booties are simply beyond darling! Truly exquisite and each one its own work of art! They come from the etsy shop: handmadebymadeira based out of London.
THE OWNER:
Hello. My name is Mitsuko. I am a home-based mother of a baby boy as well as needlework artist who learned embroidery at the Royal School of Needlework in England from 1994 to 1995. I have been inspired by traditional embroidery in Europe and Japan, especially the 18th century French Rococo style.
My production starts from design, selection/procurement of materials (i.e. ribbon, fabric, button, thread), embroidery, and assembly (sewing) and ends in packing of each product. I do each step in my studio on my own. My creation is literally one-of-a-kind art piece.
I think these are my favorites!
Chrysanthemum Baby Booties - Shirley
French Vintage Ribbon Baby Shoes - Joan
Rococo Baby Shoes - Alphonse
for these and more fabulous handmade embroidered items visit her etsy shop at: handmadebymadeira
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar