Minggu, 12 Mei 2013

Mom


Happy Mother's Day Mom.

You are simply the best....

teacher
creator
protector
innovator
designer
friend
counselor
supporter
artist
diva
prima
nurturer
fighter
doctor
nurse
gardener
artist
historian
party-giver
story teller
entertainer

and this is the short list.

There's no way to truly sum up how grateful I am to have a mother like you.

I have been blessed in this life because you are my mom, and not just any mom.

Simply, truly, madly unequivocally, without a doubt, a brilliant masterpiece - a work of art like no other. 

You have not only blessed my life and given me so much ( and I'm really speaking here to the things that are most important in life, those things money can't ever buy or even create)  but you have blessed all who are and have been fortunate enough to know you. 

You are exceptional in every way with a heart of gold and fire that burns brighter than the sun.

I don't know how to ever thank you for always being there, in every way, all the time. 
You're the best-  you are what all mom's -- and dads, should be, or strive to be.

You're my hero and I love you more than anything.

Happy Mother's Day.

Bravo to you mom,
 and to all you moms who work hard everyday creating the world and the future.

xoxo, ZsaZsa


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar