Selasa, 14 Mei 2013

Artist Spotlight: St.John Paintings

Some lovely watercolor paintings today to show you today from the Netherlands.
A charming ZsaZsa viewer wanted to share her mother's wonderful work!
I was simply enchanted Caroline Hanekamp's heartfelt support of her mother's gifts and even more delighted when I saw her beautiful artwork.


 
 
Just recently opening an Etsy Shop:
here you will be able to see and purchase her works.

Caroline speaks of her artist mom "Ineke":
"My mom works very intuitively, she loves to play with the light and she says for instance about 'La Place': "we had to remove it from the kitchen, the wine consumption was going up significantly from having that painting there". 
I think that is the essence about my mom's art, whether it is a place, a building or a group of cows, she wants to share with whomever sees her work that feeling of "wanting to be there".




Lo Speco di S. Urbano (Itieli, Italy)
 
The Holstein Ladies

About Ineke:
"I've always had a passion for drawing and painting. Water colour is my favorite material because it is soft and transparent and leaves me plenty of possibilities to express my creativity. Recently I have been experimenting more with charcoal and pencil for portraits as well." 

Ineke is mainly a self-taught artist, although she did study at the Tilburg Academy of Arts to get theoretical background and with Henk Duijn to master the water colour technique.
La Place 
Little White Castle


To see more of Ineke's beautiful work visit Etsy Shop:


*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar