"If you can't convince them, confuse them."
Harry S. Truman
FAILE Studio Brooklyn, NY
via:allthingsnice-andbeautiful.tumblr
Lilly Pulitzer
via:americangentility.tumblr
via:americangentility.tumblr
Painted Polka Dot Balloons
via:perrymasonsworld.tumblr
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulder of giants."
Sir Isaac Newton
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulder of giants."
Sir Isaac Newton
via:sumiswag.tumblr
José Parlá, Brooklyn Artist
Elizabeth Taylor
via:perrymasonsworld.tumblr
m.pegitboard.com
via:15x20.tumblr
Photographer, Sébastien Dubouchet
Paris, France
Drew Barrymore by Kwaku Alston
(Source: thelittlefrenchbullblog)
via:perrymasonsworld.tumblr
via:ullamaijahanninen.net
FAILE Studio Brooklyn, NY
by Zac Posen
See details here: Cherry Bondage Jersey Gown With Tonal Belt
“Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?”
via:perrymasonsworld.tumblr
K008 Cable Bustier & Belt Vers 2
via:knit.net.au
via:knit.net.au
indulgy.com
designer: AURÉLIE BIDERMANN
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar