Minggu, 07 April 2013

Guy Stuff

via:k-omakino
via:tommyton.tumblr.com

via:escarlatt.tumblr.com



"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king." 

— J.R.R. Tolkien (The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, #1))


via:tommyton.tumblr.com
via:tommyton.tumblr.com
via:you1anna.tumblr.com
via:terrysdiary
via:tommyton.tumblr.com
via:indieindielove
Saint Laurent Duffle Bag
via:ysl.com
via:thepursuitaesthetic.tumblr.com

via:tommyton.tumblr.com





"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." 

— Friedrich Nietzsche



via:andersreinholdtlikes

via:itsallmentalmasturbation.tumblr
via:putthison
via:tommyton.tumblr.com
via:pushthemovement.tumblr

via:tommyton.tumblr.com


I love this quote.


"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." 

— Albert Camus




Jump. by rob.brob on Flickr.
(Source: k15h13)
Alexander Ovechkin, Washington Capitals
via:steveoleksy.tumblr
Saint Crispin’s for MT

I really want to be here, now.
Five Js racing in St Barts Bucket 2013. 
Image by Carlo Borlenghi
via:thedailysail.com
via:tommyton.tumblr.com
(Source: k15h13)





Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” 

Winston Churchill

via:goodreads.com

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar