Senin, 29 April 2013

Glam & Gorgeous



“She didn’t think that by hanging a chandelier from the ceiling you made a room with a chandelier. She felt you’d made another world, which you could slip in and out of by some vague process of application” 

― Guy Mankowski, Letters From Yelena

EDIT PRIMAL for SIGA LA MODA by Silvia 
Ferreira
via:behance
via:theglossiernerd.tumblr.com
Source: paigemedor
via:enversdudecor.tumblr
DESIGNER: EFFY JEWELRY

via:hookedheart.tumblr.com


“She could afford anything, she could give anything, but she could not share a moment of her life with anybody. She
was a beautiful and a glamorous diamond with an astronomical price tag, but to a crude reality — she was still a stone, a living stone. Nothing else but a stone in an aesthetic sense.” 

― Ravindra Shukla, A Maverick Heart Between Love and Life



via:enversdudecor.tumblr
via:hookedheart.tumblr.com
Source: linprobable
Ekaterina Koroleva
Source: ekaterina-koroleva.de
via:theglossiernerd.tumblr.com

via:hookedheart.tumblr.com
Julia Almendra by Jurij Treskow. 
2013. Paris.
via:treskoff.tumblr

via:enversdudecor.tumblr
via:enversdudecor.tumblr





“Some day the laws of glamour must be discovered, because they are so important that the world would be wiser now if Sir Isaac Newton had been hit on the head, not by an apple, but by a young lady.” 

― Booth Tarkington, The Magnificent Ambersons




via:enversdudecor.tumblr
Source: sexyqueen
rabbithole7:
via:enversdudecor.tumblr
via:enversdudecor.tumblr

Nanushk 
Spring 2013 
via:theglossiernerd.tumblr
Donna Karan Spring 2011 Campaign



“There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.” 

― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
via:goodreads.com

Sparkle Bow Headband  from Splenderosa 


*


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar