via olgabergljot
"I like an ending that’s both a door and a window."
Stanley Kunitz
via bamboobanggs
Kirsi Pyrhönen for Samuji F/W 2013
via:bienenkiste
Ann Demeulemeester
(Source: straysouls)
Ivan ChuikovFragment of Russian Newspaper, 2008Acrylic on canvas
via:misscheriedior.tumblr
via:-outlying-.tumblr.com
Source: those-little-random-things
Lucho Jacob by Kay Smiths
via:ledomsh
Source: teachingliteracy
Akris S/S 2013 RTW
idiophobic.tumblr
Barbara I Gongini S/S 2013
(Source: idiophobic)
via:stylenoir.co.uk
Source: elephants-with-feathers
(Source: idiophobic)
Greatest Tattoo Ever, done by Filip Leu, the Master picture by Emmanuelle Antille
via:aphronus.tumblr.
"Let everything happen to you.
Beauty and terror.
Just keep going.
No feeling is final."
-Rainer Maria Rilke
Anna Ghent, Oct 2012
via:stinesampers
I will hold myself to a standard of grace, not perfection.
via:thepoetryofmaterialthings.tumblr
"The world is bound in secret knots."
-Athanasius Kircher
“Star Signs” - Siri Tollerod for Vogue uk December 2010
Viktor & Rolf F/W 2011 RTW
Marloes Horst in “Wanderlust” by Will Davidson for Haper’s Bazaar Australia March 2012
"The burden which is well borne becomes light."
-Ovid
via:thepoetryofmaterialthings.tumblr
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar