Selasa, 26 Maret 2013

Ahhhh.... summertime.




“One must maintain a little bittle of summer, even in the middle of winter.” 

― Henry David Thoreau


via:escapetosummerparadise
via:escapetosummerparadise
v
via:escapetosummerparadise
via:manolescent.tumblr.com
via:zara-rose.tumblr.com
Source: weheartit.com
via:ish-q.tumblr
Source: blametheblondes
Via: gra-ss
via:vogue.it
via:lmprovident.tumblr
Source: notnineteen4ever
via:fl-orish
Source: aubreymusgrove
via:ambientblue.tumblr
via:dissap0inted.tumblr
Pro Surfer Laura Enever
via:homoeostasis.tumblr
via:serenitised
via:brown-hair-ocean-air.tumblr

Source: thesurfingpenguin



“I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain.” 

― John Keats, 
Bright Star: Love Letters and Poems of John Keats to Fanny Brawne


via:s-e-a-soul.tumblr
via:/boho-bl-iss.tumblr
Source: theresefischer

via:beautiful-miranda.tumblr
Ancient Greek Sandals
details here:
Source: weheartit.com


“And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer.” 


― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar