Kamis, 07 Maret 2013

A Whole lot of Wonderful


“Memory believes before knowing remembers. Believes longer than recollects, longer than knowing even wonders.” 

― William Faulkner

via:a-c-q-u-a-r-i-o.tumblr
Source: opusdesiderium
via:shamanskyler.tumblr
Source: suscipio-somnium



“Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then.” 

― Katharine Hepburn


via:shamanskyler.tumblr
via:peachy-blisss.tumblr
via:25.media.tumblr.com


“I want to do something splendid…
Something heroic or wonderful that won’t be forgotten after I’m dead…
I think I shall write books.” 

― Louisa May Alcott


Detail at Valentino f/w 2010
via:deauthier


“Young people don't always do what they're told, but if they can pull it off and do something wonderful, sometimes they escape punishment. ”
 
― Rick Riordan


Jubilee celebrations: Guards arrive at Buckingham Palace ahead of the Queen
via:thefullerview
Valentino Spring 2006 at PFW
via:turple.tumblr

Hand Painted silk Chiffon Scarf from etsy shop : HelenaArtSilk

via:a-c-q-u-a-r-i-o.tumblr


“Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.”
 
― Dalai Lama XIV


Citroën ad, 1922
Source: debourbon
via:l-emon-tart.tumblr
Photographer Tria Giovan
via:georgianadesign.tumblr
Antonio Berardi . Fall 2012 
via:fashion-details.tumblr
Burford, Oxfordshire, England, UK
Source: fifikoussout



“The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery.” 

― Anaïs Nin


Moon Young Hee S/S 2011
via:bienenkiste
via:a-c-q-u-a-r-i-o.tumblr
Source: thegiftsoflife
Source: pearls-and-paris


“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.” 

― W.B. Yeats



via:tournesol50.tumblr
Source: everypictureisastory
Marchesa Fall 2009
via:monsieur-j
Source: f-o-t-o-b-l-o-g



“I wonder why I don't go to bed and go to sleep. But then it would be tomorrow, so I decide that no matter how tired, no matter how incoherent I am, I can skip on hour more of sleep and live.” 

― Sylvia Plath

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar