Senin, 11 Februari 2013

Sexy, SEXY Monday



“Women were gravitating towards him from all directions like a planetary orbit.
(Zoe on meeting Justus)” 

― Dannika Dark, Sterling


via: eli-beth 
via rainydaysandblankets
Gavin Bond’s Legs from Backstage: Volume I, 2008
(via phillipsauction)
thisisnthappiness.com
via:philguillou
(Source: coucou001)



“Hmmm, good isn’t fun, but I’ll try,” he whispers to me.

 ~ The Light Tamer” 
― Devyn Dawson

25.media.tumblr.com
Carmen Marc Valvo Autumn (Fall) / Winter 2013
via:fashionising

Water skiing on the job, Belarusian fashion model Maryna Linchuk appears in this incredible Vogue Germany photo shoot by Alexi Lubomirski.

via: thegiftsoflife
theyallhateus.com

via: lushwisdom



“I wanted to. You look beautiful wearing my heart.” 

― Tina Reber, Love Unscripted


via:mensfashionworld



“Sometimes waiting makes the culmination that much sweeter.” 

― Lynn Raye Harris, Strangers in the Desert


via:hercoralcloset.tumblr.com
via:airows
via:angelinapitt
via:black-white-madness
jaidurevertropfort.tumblr.com
via: airows
Water skiing on the job, Belarusian fashion model Maryna Linchuk appears in this incredible Vogue Germany photo shoot by Alexi Lubomirski.



“What are you doing?” she cried in protest.

“Playing,” he said, the single word rough, almost guttural.” 

― Linda Howard, Up Close and Dangerous

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar