Minggu, 24 Februari 2013

Hey You...

Aesthetic Apparatus
Source: kindandkinky

Yeah you, you know who you are.

by jeff rogers
via:typeverything.com
Source: unaltrogiornoinizia


Wishing you a wonderful Sunday...

(via TypeTalk | CreativePro.com)

Nothing ho hum or...
by Simon Ă…lander
Jeanloup Sieff
Source: krautzen



You deserve to sparkle and shine...

Embrace by Simon Ă…lander.



You made me smile with your magical words,


via:aamanda09.tumblr

Tony Di Spigna



Just when I needed them most.  


Poppiesandsunshine.blogspot.com



Life has so many
”up dn” by Flux.

(s & s), ha...
via:ilikeproserpina


I wish that beauty & joy reign in everyone's lives...


Beauty by Visual Armory.



and that we all carry on with that glamorous style...

Source: thecoutureproject


My viewers are supreme and crazy and fun... and I know now my work is not yet quite done.


www.joluvian.com




So you, yeah you, thank you for those heavenly words... you have a gift that is second to none.


Source: randombeautysls
(via TypeTalk | CreativePro.com)
Source: mariadoval.wordpress.com


These two words "thank you" seem meek in compare....but mind you I say them with my fabulous flare.


Source: atraveleramongthewind

“The Future Belongs to Those Who Dream” by Joan Tarrago

Source: DILKE
Source: randombeautysls
Typeverything.com, Commoner, Inc

You reminded me how important the little things are and how we all posses the opportunity each and every day to "be the difference" in someone else's life. 

Merci,  Mr. B. 

Ekaterina Kondaurova by Gene Schiavone
via:randombeautysls.tumblr
Monogram C for Calligraphi.ca by Giuseppe Salerno, via Behance

Suzanne Farrel in ‘Vienna Waltzes’,  New York City Ballet premiere.
Source: randombeautysls



******




“Po flickered. "Thank you?" It repeated. "What is that?"

Liesl thought. "It means, You were wonderful," she said. "It means, I couldn't have done it without you.” 

― Lauren Oliver, Liesl & Po

via:goodreads.com

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar