Jumat, 01 Februari 2013

Fascinating Life



“You do know, I hope, that no man under the age of forty can even approach fascinating.” 

― Tasha Alexander, A Fatal Waltz


(via izoraa)
Natalia Osipova
via:randombeautysls
via: NOTESONDESIGN
(via ohmyhowdarling)
Plumes by Benoit Courti on 500px
Source: howtobeafuckinglady
Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face (1957)
via:vintagegal
Givenchy menswear f/w 2013, photographed by Caroline Gaimari
via:hautekills
Alexis Mabille haute couture s/s 2013
via:hautekills


“Share your knowledge, your wisdom, your passion, your experiences. Make a difference. Everyone is fascinating in their own way.” 

― Justin Cotillard


via:eli-beth.tumblr
kaori nakamura and olivier wevers, pacific northwest ballet
angela sterling photography
“Carmen Miranda Reloaded”
Mirte Maas styled by Anna Dello Russo and photographed by Giampaolo Sgura for Vogue Brazil February 2013
Frans Wilhelm Odelmark - The Chimney Sweep
Source: whitesoulblackheart
via:randombeautysls
via:randombeautysls
Source: pieffy60
lois greenfield photography



“I am fascinated by what is beautiful, strong, healthy, what is living. I seek harmony.” 

― Leni Riefenstahl

via:goodreads.com

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar