Selasa, 12 Februari 2013

A whole lot of Wonderful!



“I love life, even when bad things happen to me. I can't stop loving it. Every season of the year comes with a promise that something wonderful is going to happen to me someday.” 

― Judith McNaught, Something Wonderful


via:thegiftsoflife.tumblr
via: pictureperfectforyou
via:fashionfaves



"Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one." 

Benjamin Franklin


via:thegiftsoflife.tumblr
Rosa Cha Spring 2009 Details
via:whatchathinkaboutthat.tumblr
c-a-r-n-i-f-i-c-i-n-a.tumblr
Andrew Montgomery Photography

via:vvisen.tumblr.com




"The hardest years in life are those between 10 and 70." 

Helen Hayes




via:andrewmontgomery.co.uk
via:modernhepburn
Vogue China November 2011 by Josh Olins 



"I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work." 

Thomas Edison


via rebeccasusanne)
Monique Lhuillier Spring 2013
via:tinaschoicess
via:firsthome.tumblr
via:sweetmontana.tumblr
Carolina Herrera
via:sweetmontana.tumblr
via://opulentcottage.typepad.com
Todd Lynn - Fall 2011


"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."


- Albert Einstein


via italiandipity
(via livingalifeinflower)
via:golden-taste.tumblr.com


"The best way out is always through."

- Robert Frost


Nora Kasten (American, c1937-)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar