May 2013 bring you many smiles...
Noah Mills By Chiun-Kai Shih for August Magazine
and the wings and freedom to fly.
May the year be filled with peace and serenity.
Source: deaudrea.tumblr
I wish you love and affection,
kindness and friendship.
I hope you can move forward in your lives...
thepoetryofmaterialthings.tumblr
and find solutions to your problems...
because life continues no matter what we decide.
thepoetryofmaterialthings.tumblr
So have fun and be silly,
and remember to do the things that make you smile.
thepoetryofmaterialthings.tumblr
and of course you must dance... with a lot of passion,
and let you hair down, wild and free.
via:blacklacedruffles.tumblr
The start of a brand new year...
I wish you sparkles,
and champagne,
beauty and grace...
paradisevisions.tumblr
and of course love and romance...
Susan Abraham, December 1955 Photo by John French
travel and excitement...
blacklacedruffles.tumblrs
Paris would be perfect...
via:des-cui-dos.tumblr
adventure and magic.
and of course--- GLAMOUR. May your days be overflowing with all the exquisite you deserve.
Source: catwalkandcake
Happy, Happy New Year- 2013!
your truly,
ZsaZsa Bellagio
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar