Rabu, 30 Januari 2013

Très magnifique!




“Je suis comme ça. Ou j'oublie tout de suite ou je n'oublie jamais."

I'm like that. Either I forget right away or I never forget. ”
― Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot


via:fulyakumsal.tumblr
via:simplisticluxury.tumblr

via:simplisticluxury.tumblr
Marte Mei Van Haaster in Chanel couture spring/summer 2013



“Don’t just stand there with your Eiffel Tower smile. Tell me you love me, and tell me in French.”
― Jarod Kintz, Love quotes for the ages. Specifically ages 18-81.


via:fulyakumsal.tumblr

via:valentinedelagarde.tumblr
Source: abstractloving
Source: airkissed.com
Liu Wen in  Chanel  for Vogue China
via:the-front-row.tumblr

via:simplisticluxury.tumblr



“Of all the icy blasts that blow on love, a request for money is the most chilling.” 

― Gustave Flaubert, Madame Bovary



Marte Mei Van Haaster in Chanel couture spring/summer 2013

via:simplisticluxury.tumblr
A Recipe book with illustrative handmade food typography that follows the story of Marcelle, a Patisserie Chef who falls in love with typography.
via:cargocollective.com
valentinedelagarde.tumblr
via:simplisticluxury.tumblr
via: fabforgottennobility.tumblr
via:w-ildfires.tumblr
Source: airkissed.com



“If there were no Frenchwomen, life wouldn't be worth living.” 

― Friedrich Engels, Collected Works 38 1844-51

via:goodreads.com

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar