Rabu, 02 Januari 2013

Sweet & Charming Things

Kees van Dongen - The Corn Poppy (1919)
via:thorsteinuf.tumblr



“If you run from me, I will chase you, and I'll find you....” 

― Jeaniene Frost, Halfway to the Grave


Source: lawandtea
Portrait by María Torroba
Inspired by the great portraits of the 15th, 16th and 17th centuries, Maria creates fabulous and original new works of oil and collage, incorporating Spanish and Belgian linens, antique lace embroidered by her grandmother, ribbons, hessian and even shells collected on her travels.
Upcycled star sweater garland by LittleLeafBoutique at Etsy



“Tucker: "But she gave me the perfect gift."
Clara: "What?"
Tucker: "You.” 

― Cynthia Hand, Unearthly


Designer: Jeanne Lanvin (French, 1867–1946) Date: 1922 Culture: French Medium: silk
pictureperfectforyou.tumblr
Source: airmail
Source: the-moth-princess
pictureperfectforyou.tumblr




“Dream of me," he said.
Dream of you? I'm doing that while I'm awake.” 

Erin McCahan, I Now Pronounce You Someone Else


via:fullbloom
Recycled Rascal
Recycled newsprint twisted into cords cleverly forms this shaggy dog.
SOURCE: cspost.com
fierdoggestudio.com
they-do-not-get-us.tumblr
(Source: tinkerbell2477)

pictureperfectforyou.tumblr





“I can't think of anything I'd rather have more than somebody lovin' me.” 

― Sue Monk Kidd, The Secret Life of Bees



Small Works on Paper by Hinke Schreuders Part of the series of small works on paper. The artist selected pages of ladies’ magazines from the fifties and sixties. These pages with their pictures of fashion models have been treated with ink and yarn. Additions and changes have infused the original photographs with a different atmosphere. 
Seed Heads From Life by jo van kampen
Hand dyed ripped silk and variety of threads and embellishments and beads.
pictureperfectforyou.tumblr
pictureperfectforyou.tumblr

“And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.” 

― Martin Luther King Jr.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar