“Let me be surrounded by luxury, I can do without the necessities!”
― Oscar Wilde
“Last Breathe”: Robert Wun, 2011
Source: fabforgottennobility
The Grand Hotel, The St. Regis Florence
via::annstreetstudio.com
chanel couture 2005
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
backstage christian dior 2006
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
via::annstreetstudio.com
elie saab 2010
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
Bruce Wolf
via:brucewolfstudio.com
“Contemplation seems to be about the only luxury that costs nothing.”
― Dodie Smith, I Capture the Castle
Source: unaltrogiornoinizia
via:thefullerview
alexander mcqueen
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
via::annstreetstudio.com
Source: thegildedmirror
"B u r n t ’ by Robert Wun , 2012
via:robertwun.com
Source: images.fineartamerica.com
Source: camillestyles.com
“I want to glide in a world of beauty,’ I said. ‘To be carried away into a world of luxurious things.”
― James Lusarde, The Train of Arousal
Carolina Herrera Pre-Spring 2013
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
The Grand Hotel, The St. Regis Florence
via::annstreetstudio.com
Source: bienenkiste
Source: inbeautyandvanity
marchesa 2013
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
The Grand Hotel, The St. Regis Florence
via::annstreetstudio.com
“Every state of society is as luxurious as it can be. Men always take the best they can get. ”
― Samuel Johnson
Karlie Kloss, Givenchy F/W 2009
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
via:randombeautysls.tumblr
The Grand Hotel, The St. Regis Florence
via::annstreetstudio.com
Versailles
Source: thecherryblossomgirl.com
via:thefullerview.tumblr
The Grand Hotel, The St. Regis Florence
via::annstreetstudio.com
“Every luxury must be paid for, and everything is a luxury, starting with being in this world.”
― Cesare Pavese, Il mestiere di vivere: Diario 1935-1950
via:radshot.com
‘Hidden’ 2009
via:robertwun.tumblr
Source: facebook.com
Guo Pei Couture
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
via:thefullerview.tumblr
via:thefullerview.tumblr
The Grand Hotel, The St. Regis Florence
via::annstreetstudio.com
via:lovingblakelively.tumblr
via:lovingblakelively.tumblr
details here:Roberta Z Green Amethyst and Diamond Ring
“I think best in a hot bath, with my head tilted back and my feet up high.”
― Elizabeth Jane Howard, Mr. Wrong
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar