Senin, 07 Januari 2013

simple and sexy





silhou-ette.tumblr

(Source: habitualbliss)







“Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty.” 

― Holly Black, White Cat





Source: terrysdiary


/habitualbliss.tumblr


Tze Goh
Source: crematorie


Source: d-o-l-c-e





“Oh, this is going to be fun; he actually thinks he's teaching me something.” 

― J.A. Redmerski, The Edge of Never



Elisa Sednaoui in Chanel Little Black Jacket by Karl Lagerfeld
cream-ey.tumblr
Lily Aldridge

josephjohnson.com.au
Source: scarflove




“Baby, where we're going, you won't need a shirt.” 

― Vernon D. Burns, Gods of the Jungle Planet



Source: cookies7
Valentino haute couture
(via save-room)
  
Model: Eliza K |Hook Agency|
Hair & Makeup: Lola
Styling & Photography: Krzysztof Wyzynski
(Source: , via f-ree-dom)
Gus Busselo
Source: detail-detail-detail



“Whenever I see a gorgeous woman, I think, Who is that tall drink of water, and how come I’m suddenly thirsty?
” 

― Jarod Kintz, This Book Title is Invisible




habitualbliss.tumblr

Source: limple
habitualbliss.tumblr
(via d-o-l-c-e)
Source: fashionfaves




“I was warned about you, you know."
And with that half-smile that wrecked me, Noah said, "But you're here anyway.” 

― Michelle Hodkin, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer



Sweetie Bracelet, links of london

via:www.goodreads.com


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar