Minggu, 13 Januari 2013

She has an EYE FOR BEAUTY!

I came across "Judy Stalus" when she contacted me about one her photographs that was on my site. Little did I know what breath taking beauty was in store for me!
 When I went to her etsy shop,  JudyStalus,
 I became entranced in her dreamy world of floral photography!
Judy's talent is simply magnificent. Each one of her photos are each a work of art. YOU MUST go see the magic she produces with her camera! She will have you swooning and sighing, this is a promise.

Judy Stalus lives on fifty acres of beautiful gardens, fields and woodlands in Walpole, New Hampshire with her husband and daughter. Despite the harsh climate of northern New England she has flowers in blossom from March through November. 

The Kiss, Flower Photo Card
Judy grows hundreds of varieties but has a special love of tulips, iris, peonies and poppies. 
She has iris in bloom for many months from the tiny iris reticulata and iris cristata of early spring to the summer blooms of bearded, Louisiana, Japanese and Siberian iris. Voluptuous peonies and perennial poppies are followed by dozens of annual and Icelandic poppies.


Shabby Chic, Birds Nest Still Life Photo, Vintage Inspired Print
Red Tulip Botanical Print,a Scanned Flower Photograph



Photographs
"These gardens and flowers are the basis for most of my current photography. I photograph flowers in the garden, in the house, from afar and very close through every season. I began photographing in 1971 and my work has changed with me as my life has changed. I was a film photographer printing both black and white and color in my darkroom. But a few years ago I was seduced by the magic of Photoshop and now print exclusively digitally. I still use a few of my old film camera including my Diana from the 1960s, a Holga, and my Polaroid SX-70 Land camera but primarily shoot with digital camera. 
All of my photographs are printed with archival pigmented inks on fine art, watercolor, or rice papers. They are each signed on the back. 
Cards include envelopes."
Pink Peony Photograph
Sepia Daisy Photograph
Pink Tulip Photo Card, a Fine Art Photograph Blank Card, Mother's Day Card
Tulip Botanical Print,Fine Art Photograph Pink Tulip, Flower Scan, Sheer, X-Ray Effect, Still Life

White Roses Photograph
Red Poppy Field Photograph
Dried Queen Anne's Lace Still Life Photograph, French Country Print

White Dahlia Photograph

Queen Anne's Lace Photograph

Peony Still Life
Peony Photograph
Gorgeous!


To see these and more of Judy's beautiful photos, you can visit her easy shop here:


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar