Kamis, 24 Januari 2013

Luxurious Penthouse Living

I you've ever dreamed of living atop of one of those gorgeous sky rise buildings, here's a little of what it might feel like. This Dallas penthouse apartment is luxe luxe!
A dramatic and dark color scheme creates a rich, lush feel to this spacious interior. Broad, expansive windows spans the apartments perimeter.
Contemporary art and furniture are perfectly suited for this grand space.
The formal living room is a nice blend of traditional and modern decor. I love these wood backed club chairs in ivory as well as the tree-like rug. It's subtle with just enough to keep the room interesting and pulled together.
Creamy, ivory walls, accented with deep, dark wood flooring and paneling makes for perfect penthouse glamour. Note the tufted, ivory wing chair-- sexy, sexy!
Fabulous, large kitchen table.
Again, I'm really liking these wood-backed chairs. Typically, I gravitate towards the classical in interior decor and designb-- however as far as contemporary style goes- these are definitely wow factor pieces. (Also really perfect for a penthouse apartment like this.)
A wine lover's haven.

Massive hallways and wonderful french doors. The interior is accentuated with very interesting artwork and sculptures.

Looks like an old Hollywood, starlets bedroom--!


Incredible views... of course!


 via:nicety.livejournal.com

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar