Sabtu, 19 Januari 2013

Colorful Color



“...early on Monday evening, when the sky was the color of a velvet ribbon falling over the hills.” 

― Alice Hoffman, Here on Earth


Source: nighttattoo

Yiqing Yin Couture F/W 2012
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr


“There is a deep truism of Love, that it is colour blind.” 

― E.J. George

(via inspirationlane)

marchesa 2010
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr

Source: madtrader
Alexis Mabille Couture F/W 2012
chiffonandribbons.tumblr
Copiale Cipher code 
Source: obeedesigns
via:graceandcompany
jenny packham 
chiffonandribbons.tumblr
Source: weheartit.com



“Beneath the armor of skin/and/bone/and/mind
most of our colors are amazingly the same.” 

― Aberjhani, Elemental: The Power of Illuminated Love


j. mendel resort 2013
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
Natalia Osipova
Source: randombeautysls



“Happiness is a color that you can never run out of. You can paint a picture or an illusion with happiness. It's a color that you always pick, before actually choosing a color.” 

― Lionel Suggs


via:thefullerview.tumblr.com
christian dior couture 2008
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
via:thefullerview.tumblr
via afinespunfancy
oscar de la renta 2013
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr



“In every motions to put colors on my canvas, I feel like I am screaming, "I AM HERE"... To whom?.. To where?... Where am I going to...?” 
― Hiroko Sakai, "Rebirth"


Fausto Sarli Couture S/S 2011
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr


reem acra 2013
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr
Source: gabbagabbagorg
Source: ana-rosa
Source: flickr.com



“I tried to make my life colorful with Red, Green and Blue....... ohh god... my perfection in blending made it white !!!”
 
― Saket Assertive


iqing Yin Couture F/W 2012
via:chiffonandribbons.tumblr



via:goodreads.com


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar