“With my last breath, I’ll exhale my love for you. I hope it’s a cold day, so you can see what you meant to me.
”
― Jarod Kintz
“So when you're cold
From the inside out
And don't know what to do,
Remember love and friendship,
And warmth will come to you.”
― Stephen Cosgrove, Gnome from Nome
via:fagsighs.tumblr
“The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house. All that cold, cold, wet day.”
― Dr. Seuss, The Cat in the Hat
We will sleep under a blanket of freshly fallen snow (by *Nishe)
Happy New Year and Christmas 2013 weheartit
“I am a part of all whom I have met.”
― Alfred Tennyson
via: winter-y.tumblr
“If love wants you; if you've been melted down to stars, you will love with lungs and gills; with feathers and scales; with warm blood and cold.”
― Anne Michaels
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar