Selasa, 11 Desember 2012

Glam Gorgeous



“I saw her standing across the room, and I thought, “Wow! Who is that sexy woman she’s standing next to?”


― Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title


fortheloveofsequins.tumblr.
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr



“The secret to modeling is not being perfect. What one needs is a face that people can identify in a second. You have to be given what’s needed by nature, and what’s needed is to bring something new.” 

― Karl Lagerfeld


theglossiernerd.tumblr
ella9.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
silentlybroken1tumblr



“....and when Tatiana lifted her glistening eyes to him, Alexander was looking down at her with his I’ll-get-on-the-bus-for-you-anytime face.” 

― Paullina Simons, The Summer Garden


theglossiernerd.tumblr
via aminiu
chanel pre-fall 2013
fortheloveofsequins.tumblr.
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr

theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
fortheloveofsequins.tumblr.
theglossiernerd.tumblr
fortheloveofsequins.tumblr.
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
blacklacedruffles.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr




“He was impossibly gorgeous. I had trouble taking it in at times” 

― Sylvia Day, Bared to You



theglossiernerd.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
d-i-a-b-o-l-i-q-u-e-s.tumblr
theglossiernerd.tumblr
metallic-factory.tumblr
allthekingzmen.tumblr



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar