Jumat, 30 November 2012

And you think you're having a BAD DAY?!

Ok, this totally cracks me up. I came across this and had to share! Here you go....



I think the universe is taking a massive dump on my life right now.

Everything is just falling through.

Like… I’m failing school, basically. I mean, forget med school, I just want to pass the year.

The guy I like is seeing someone and not being honest about it. Also when I told him I like him all he had to say was “thanks for the compliment.”

I think I’m getting my period soon.

My final exams are in two weeks.

I have a shitload of assignments and labs due this week and next.

I’m broke. I mean… I barely have money for food.

I’m sick. And I don’t mean like cough cough oh I’m sick… I mean like I wake up in the morning and I have to throw up the phlegm otherwise I can’t breathe because my airways are so clogged up.

I’m getting fat.

I’m breaking out like there’s no tomorrow.

I don’t have time to read the new book my friend got me for my birthday, and it’s Pride and Prejudice in Mr. Darcy’s point of view. It’s killing me. It’s on my bookshelf and I can’t even touch it because if I do I won’t put it down.

I don’t even have junk food to binge on because I have this rule about not having bad food in my apartment since I eat my feelings and stress.

Also I think all my friends think I’m a lesbian.

My mom and brother called me a slut for wearing a dress to my birthday dinner.

I have to wake up in five hours for this really stupid, yet sadly mandatory class for my program.

Speaking of my program, why the fuck am I in science? I obviously belong in a class for the professionally lazy.

My one “friend” keeps bringing up the guy I like and I really can’t think about him and the fail of a confession right now.

Everyone else on my campus seems to be in reciprocated love or some shit and it’s annoying cause it’s like they’re rubbing it in my face. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE GET A ROOM.

And man, I love my friends to death and I promise to all of you that I’m not an attention seeking whore but if someone doesn’t notice how close I am to the edge I think I might just fall off of it.

AND DON’T TELL ME IT’S GOING TO GET BETTER. I NEED IT TO BE BETTER NOW. I CAN’T DEAL WITH THIS, I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE THIS ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR MY LIFE HAS BEEN OUT TO GET ME. AND YES, I’M BEING A WHINY LITTLE BITCH BUT ASK ME IF I GIVE A SHIT.

I don’t.

via:diamondsunbursts.tumblr
 

mengora.tumblr

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar