Minggu, 21 Oktober 2012

The Princess Parlor




“There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.” 

― Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

“Red roses in my garden”
Dree Hemingway by Cass Bird for Muse #31 Fall 2012
VIA MIDNIGHT-CHARM


"Our hearts are drunk with a beauty our eyes could never see."

  ~George W. Russell

Think Pink Gemma Ward by Steven Meisel For Vogue Italia April 2005


Patrick Demarchelier for Vogue China Collections Fall/Winter 12.13
Pink Peony Cake
Recipe here
“American Experience”. Sasha Pivovarova by David Sims. Vogue US, May 2010.


"The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone."

  ~Johann von Goethe

Sojourner Morrell by Benny Horne for Oyster #97


“The very essence of romance is uncertainty.” 

― Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest and Other Plays

Alberta Ferretti | Spring 2011 Ad Campaign
Sasha Pivovarova by Paolo Roversi
Katie Whitley by Yuval Hen for Tatler UK (January 2012). Mulberry dress.
Nina Brosh By Perry Ogden For Harpers and Queen May 1994
Feary Child by by Ann Dahlgren

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar