Jumat, 05 Oktober 2012

Dreamy Wedding Inspiration


"It's a funny thing that when a man hasn't anything on earth to worry about, he goes off and gets married. "

Robert Frost

rose-style.tumblr


"A bride at her second marriage does not wear a veil. She wants to see what she is getting. "

Helen Rowland


versace
prettie-sweet.tumblr


"I remember when I was in school, they would ask, 'What are you going to be when you grow up?' and then you'd have to draw a picture of it. I drew a picture of myself as a bride. "

Gwen Stefani

vera wang


"When I decided to get married at 40, I couldn't find a dress with the modernity or sophistication I wanted. That's when I saw the opportunity for a wedding gown business. "

Vera Wang

weddingishdotcom.tumblr


"Never get married in the morning - you never know who you might meet that night. "

Paul Hornung


weddingishdotcom.tumblr
Monique Luillier #Spring 2013
 bella bean couture dress
vestidos-lindos-atelier.tumblr.
weddingishdotcom.tumblr
prettie-sweet.tumblr



via:weddingishdotcom.tumblr



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar