
manicdepressiveblog.wordpress
I often have times of "What do I do now?" This applies to every facet of life. From work, career, home, family, on and on and on. In the end, almost always the best decision for me has been to "JUST MOVE" -- do something.
I often tell people who ask me the question:"I don't know what to do" -- I say, "It's OK to not know what to do... but until you figure it out-- do something in the meantime."
For example-- a big one-- "I don't know what to do with my life- what I want to do?"
My advice always is- Do something until you do.
You see the more you do, the more you will eventually find or gravitate towards what you love to do.
I feel that people have tendency to THINK to much. (MYSELF INCLUDED!)
A few years back I was putting in a concrete countertop in my office-- before it had dried and hardened -- I quickly grabbed a tool and started writing all my favorite quotes into the wet concrete. (Yes,I love quotes.)

The one that seems to continuously and daily ring in my brain is "When I think I make a mistake".
At the time I wrote it- I really didn't give it that much thought. Today I am amazed at how true this is. Don't think, just go with your gut. If you have decision to make- quickly give yourself 5 seconds- you have to decide. What's the answer? -- You see wasn't that easy?" Often you know- but you don't listen to your voice, your gut instinct.

scienceblogs.com
I once had someone tell me , "When you ask someone a question... you often already know the answer." You will be amazed at how often this is true.

upsidetrader.com
I came across this article:
"When You Don’t Know What to Do
by Jeff Goins".
I think he has a great way of helping you along-- in simple, clear steps.
For more by Jeff Goins- here is a book he has written:
WRECKED: When a broken world slams into your comfortable life.

marcandangel.com
kristineskort.blogspot.com
via cosmic-dust.tumblr.com

favim.com
Have a fabulous day! ZsaZsa



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar