Minggu, 14 Oktober 2012

Cool, Grit

via:bippityboppityboo.tumblr


"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

-Winston Churchill


quid-est-veritas.tumblr
via:bippityboppityboo.tumblr


"When I examine myself and my methods of thought, I come to the conclusion that the gift of fantasy has meant more to me than any talent for abstract, positive thinking."

--Albert Einstein


eu-sou-fashion.tumblr
bourgeoisbohemianism.tumblr
eu-sou-fashion.tumblr

vpl swimwear
eu-sou-fashion.tumblr

miranda kerr
via:sarahsellers.tumblr
herwhitesunrise.blogspot.co.uk
herwhitesunrise.blogspot.co.uk
eu-sou-fashion.tumblr
(Source: cobaltdelete)
www.yasukoazuma.com
eu-sou-fashion.tumblr
via:theglossiernerd.tumblr.

"Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from
any side."

-Yiddish proverb


theglossiernerd.tumblr


"One who walks in another's tracks leaves no footprints."

--Proverb


theglossiernerd.tumblr
stoppingoffplace.blogspot
notesondesign.tumblr


"When we lose, I eat. When we win, I eat. I also eat when we're rained out."

-Tommy Lasorda


thegiftsoflife.tumbr
via:theglossiernerd.tumblr.


"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues."

-Abraham Lincoln



(via br-ighter)


"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making
exciting discoveries."

--A. A. Milne


nevernevernevergiveup.tumblr
eu-sou-fashion.tumblr
bippityboppityboo.tumblr
eu-sou-fashion.tumblr.


"I try to write parts for women that are as complicated and interesting as women actually are."

Nora Ephron


notesondesign.tumblr.com
eu-sou-fashion.tumblr




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar