"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."
William Shakespeare
rami kadi bridal 2012
Capucine, Café de la Paix, 1952. Photo by Georges Dambier
commes des garcons 1990
"I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing."
Mae West
"I'd asked around 10 or 15 people for suggestions. Finally one lady friend asked the right question, 'Well, what do you love most?' That's how I started painting money."
Andy Warhol
alexis mabille
chloe
"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't."
Margaret Thatcher
alberta ferretti
"The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid."
Jane Austen
kenzo
Maiko Nishino in Swan Lake.
Photo (c) Erik Berg/Den Norske Opera Og Ballett.
Susan Abraham, 1951
Photographer: Norman Parkinson
Grace Kelly and her mother Margaret Kelly, 1950s
"You treat a lady like a dame, and a dame like a lady."
Frank Sinatra
Christian Dior, 1950. Photo by Philippe Pottier.
jil sander fall 2012
via:lauralizabeth.tumblr,fleaingfrance.tumblr,justcallmegrace.tumblr,kookdoodle.tumblr,alexa23.tumblr,thedailyballet.tumblr,brainyquote
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar