Minggu, 02 September 2012

House Beautiful

Garsington Manor, a Tudor era manor house in Oxfordshire, England. There are no adequate words to vivify my love for an English garden. (image Martin Beek flickr)
enchantedengland

"Love begins by taking care of the closest ones - the ones at home."

Mother Teresa

favim
Forsyth Park Residence: Savannah, Georgia by Laura Benoit
  

"I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself."

Maya Angelou


"The strength of a nation derives from the integrity of the home."

Confucius

favim

favim
favim


"Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired.'

Mae West


Designer Charlotte Barnes in New England Home. 
favim
favim
Deborah Leamann Interiors
icanlivewiththat.tumblr



Meeting Street, Charleston, SC
favim

"The home is the chief school of human virtues."

William Ellery Channing


anarosa

favim
From Creating a New Old House: Yesterday’s Character for Today’s Home by Russell Versaci.

via:coffeepearlsandpoetry.tumblr,brainyquote

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar