Kamis, 06 September 2012

Elegant Life

(Source: nikkirankine)
Maria Baranova as Giselle at the Helsinki International Ballet Competition 2012. Photo by Sakari Viika.


"Can anything be so elegant as to have few wants, and to serve them one's self?"

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Source: style-maven
archiphile
Source: ohmymodels

"This is an elegant hotel! Room service has an unlisted number."

Henny Youngman

Sara Mearns,NYCB, in costume for Wheeldon’s Danse à Grande Vitesse. Photo by Sarah Silver
via:thedailyballet.tumblr
Source: zoielove

"I'm leaving the screen because I don't think I am very good in the pictures and I have this beautiful dream that I'm elegant on the stage."

Helen Hayes

(via emilanton)
Marcelo Gomes and Veronika Part in La Bayadère. Photo (c) Gene Schiavone.
monikamarzena.tumblr
Source: gnulung
vogue japan
All rights reserved by Edouard.34
Source: liquidmeth
Yura Lazovsky in Petrushka. Photo by Baron.
via:thedailyballet.tumblr
monikamarzena.tumblr
Justine Summers in “Divergence.” Australian Ballet  Photo by Jim McFarlane.




Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar