Selasa, 07 Agustus 2012

Rather Regal


"I pretend I'm one of the royal family when I'm in a hotel and that the hotel belongs to me - it is a palace."

Martin Short


"I wanted to work; it's not right for a princess of the royal house to be commercial, so Andrew and I decided to make the divorce official so I could go off and get a job."

Sarah Ferguson


"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do."

Gianni Versace


"My children are not royal; they just happen to have the Queen for their aunt."

Princess Margaret


"One of the few things in dance to match the Royal Ballet's curtain calls is the Royal Ballet's dancing."

Clive Barnes

Small: The book is a prized object in the Royal Collection with pages scarcely bigger than a postage stamp
Royal Ascot 2011 - Julienas wins Royal Hunt Cup under Eddie Ahern, Swinburn's first Ascot win
DIFFA Dining by DESIGN - 2012
by Nile Johnson

"Teaching is the royal road to learning."

Jessamyn West



via:thefullerview.tumblr,stellaresque42.tumblr,handmemycrown.wordpress,mirror.co.uk,brainyquote


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar