Kamis, 26 Juli 2012

Not One But Two



"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Albert Einstein


"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting."

Buddha

armani

"I can live for two months on a good compliment.

Mark Twain


Gelsey Kirkland & Mikhail Baryshnikov
Bielde:Rubens Two Sleeping Children


"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."

Oscar Wilde

Image from London Academy’s pilot project
Photo by Hugo Glendinning

"If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself."

Confucius



siobhancurious.com

hedweb.com

via:fortheloveofsequins.tumblr,lazyaplles.tumblr,new-noir.tumblr

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar