Kamis, 10 Mei 2012

The Most Important Person in the WORLD


MOM, of course. 
I do not think the world will ever really understand the POWER of mom and motherhood. 
It all begins and ends with mom. 
Moms create, nurture and develop society, the future, everything in so many ways. 
It's truly mind boggling and amazing. 
A Salute- and oh so SPECIAL WEEKEND TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE -- AND HOW HARD YOU WORK!

 BRAVO!
 
"A mother is a mother still,
The holiest thing alive."


~Samuel Taylor Coleridge



"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."

Abraham Lincoln

detail of the painting marie antoinette with the rose by élisabeth vigée-lebrun
valentino haute couture autumn/winter 2011-2012 shot by deborah turbeville for vogue italia
jessica stam at john galliano autumn/winter 2009-2010
mcq by alexander mcqueen autumn/winter 2012-2013
angela lindvall shot by paolo roversi 
mariacarla boscono at givenchy haute couture spring/summer 2006



crushculdesac.tumblr.com/page,lavandula.tumblr.com,thirdcoastclassic.tumblr.com


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar