Selasa, 01 Mei 2012

Paper Dresses!!!

I love Paper Dresses! I need to make one! Everyone should make one! Send me pictures if you do! I should have a Paper Dress Contest!  I think this appeals to me so much is because I love to design, I just do not sew. I'm always designing-- have too many ideas... however I can basically sew by hand... like a button! Ha. I've always wanted to be on Project Runway... I just need a seamstress at my side! These are great- enjoy!

Jolis Paons
Gary Harvey 
GuBoZua 
 
Ad for Cashmere Toilet Paper
Lucian Matis 
Arthur Mendonça 
Ula Zukowska 

Alexandra Zaharova and Ilya Plotnikov 
Zoe Bradley 
textileartscenter.wordpress.com 
Louise Goldin Paper Dress for Coutts 
Paper Dress by Mandy Smith 
Paper mache corset with brown paper bustle by Lyra Meneses
moleskine-diary.blogspot.com 


orshouldi.deviantart.com
alexandratherese.wordpress.com
inofashion.com
typisch-design.deviantart.com
Macy's Paper Dress Window Display

Designed by fashion design, fine arts, industrial design and interior design students from Pratt in New York, the work is part of an exhibition that was on view at Pucci's Gallery Nine Showroom in December 2010

claire-crisp.blogspot.com

Paper Dress Cupcake Toppers

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar