Selasa, 01 Mei 2012

I Have a Cooper Crush



RISING STAR: TRELISE COOPER


When you got it- you got... and she has PLENTY OF IT! 
"IT" being that rare "It Factor" that so many wished they had, but don't. Everything about Trelise Cooper Fashion is appealing. She has found a way to be creative without being just plain weird or trying to hard. She has manages to blend glamorous with cool, casual with elegant, fancy with fun. Cooper has several lines, each representing a certain facet of a woman's personality and her style. She understands that sometimes a lady needs to dress conservative or business like and others sassy or chic. 
She just GETS IT!


 I've just begun exploring her talents and designs... and so far I love everything I see! I love her clothes... I even love THE NAMES she gives each outfit! I love everything about this wonderous creator--- and I don't even know her. I feel like she must be a soul mate. Here are a few of the designs from her "Cooper Line" -- a little more of that "fashion on the edge glam". Her other lines are Black Label, Boardroom, COOP, Trelise Cooper and a Jewelry Line. You must go see her glamorous, fabulous fashion!

ANNIE OAKLEY JACKET

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar