Rabu, 25 April 2012

Princess Party



Charming Princess and the Pea Birthday Party



by Michelle of Maddycakes Muse!

In keeping true to the classic fairytale, Michelle created an ADORABLE “bed table” for all the little princesses to dine at – complete with pea-adorned utensils and pea-filled flower centerpieces! She also created the cutest DIY plates using a darling design from Paper and Pigtails + paint & glass Dollar Tree plates, as well as sweet little pink wooden favor boxes filled with edible glitter truffle “peas”.


And let’s talk about the ridiculously clever breakfast buffet table, shall we…. stacks of rainbow pancakes embellished with pea-topped picks and served on mini DIY wood pedestals, yummy cinnamon bun and donut skewers displayed from an embellished doll bed centerpiece (love it!), milk bottles wrapped in vintage fabric, and more!

FAVORS:
I saw a picture on Pinterest of the most beautiful fabric crowns. I sent the picture to my talented party friend Shawna of Shawna Brockmeier Styled Events and she made the most amazing fabric princess crowns. The crowns turned out more gorgeous than the pictures! So all the girls received the gorgeous princess crowns, gumballs in plastic tubes, shimmery green pea truffle, and pink princess dresses.




INVITATIONS:
I asked Kori if she could send me an enlarged Princess and the Pea image so I could make a shirt transfer. For the invitations, I used her editable invitation and attached the Princess and the Pea shirt that I made and the hot pink yoga pants from Old Navy. The girls were asked to wear their included pajamas to breakfast.



ACTIVITIES:
The girls had their nails and make up done. Since the party happened around Easter we colored eggs and went on an Easter egg hunt. However, if this party was not during the Easter season, I would have had a cereal necklace building station as an activity.


blog.hwtm.com

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar