Selasa, 10 April 2012

Haute Pink Magazine

I have an exciting tidbit of news to share with you today!
I received an email the other day thanking me for my contribution to a new magazine called "Haute Pink".  Well, I receive many emails and it takes me some time to catch up on all of them. They in turn sent me another email ( smart of them) and I took a closer look.  This new online magazine has a section where they feature blogs they LOVE. Well guess who made the premier issue? 
That's right- ZsaZsa Bellagio!
 I was quite excited and would like to thank all my AMAZING blog followers ( This would be all of YOU) for your support and kindness!
 So, here it is... "Haute Pink"... if you get a moment-- click on their link and you can browse through this new Glam and Fab Magazine! 

About Haute Pink Magazine:

Haute Pink is a digital or online magazine for women. It covers all the basic things: fashion, beauty, entertaining, travel and design. While using the new technology available in digital publishing.



Haute Pink encourages it’s readers to experience and explore new things. Trying the unknown and being a little daring. Haute Pink is a magazine for the modern, busy woman of all ages. However, we believe men will find some of the articles on travel and gadgets interesting as well. In this first year, we will learn more about who are audience is. We hope everyone that receives it, will open and enjoy it.

"BLOG LOVE": ZsaZsa Bellagio





Here's the link if you would like to see more:

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar