A wonderful and fabulous blog follower, "Dawne Polis", sent me this fabulous post from Haute Design by Sarah Klassen -- I just had to share it with all of you! This home- not sure where it is-- is a total WOW! I know you will enjoy looking at these pictures!
A spacious home containing beautiful spaces.
The perfect refuge after a bustling day... I find that more than ever, one needs a few moments of silence and solitude—to take in the day and relax, To me, the best kind of house is one that operates as a home—offering space for entertainment, space for refuge, space for creativity, space for fun—no matter how large or small it may be. This home seems to embody all of these things. From the large dining room and bath to the intimate library and canopied bed, there are so many thoughtful and lovely details to appreciate. One of my favorites is those wooden chairs in the dining room with the painted bows—and yours?
—
images: scanned from Coté Ouest Dec—Jan '08, by Guillaume de Laubier








Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar