PARTY DETAILS, as Told by Paige ...
"A longtime girlfriend of mine, who is the epitome of all things girly, was expecting her own sweet little girl and I knew her shower had to be just perfect and prissy. I decided to mimic the nursery, which was centered around owls and the colors pink and green. She was so thrilled with the outcome - and with the addition of some of my darling owl finds to add to her nursery!
The vibe I was going for was a girly, vintage Anthropologie feel using ticking, lace, and lots of gorgeous flowers.The Incredible vintage rentals from Melissa of Pow Wow Vintage Rentals coupled with furniture from My daughter's room set the stage for a lovely lunch. My Husband always HAD a Good Laugh at the amount of furniture That Leaves our House for Every Party, or maybe IT WAS a grunt :)
I wanted to create the feeling of a chandelier above the dining table to give it a more formal feel. We hung tissue poms in varying shades of pink from wreaths that my husband hung above the tables using heavy gauge fishing line. I sewed the individual burlap table runners and added the green pom pom trim to add texture and layered vintage dinnerware from Pow Wow Vintage Rentals with hot pink ticking stripe napkins that I sewed.
We kept the flowers simple by using only one type of flower per vase, this kept it easy and I didn't have to pay a florist for expensive arrangements.
The food was light, simple and summery with the star being the chicken BLT sandwiches, yum! And the desserts were really the hit of the shower. Darling the cake of Pops by Kris KCreative Were SO sweet and Perfectly matched the paper goods I created. They sat so sweetly in their little nests perched on the feather wreath. Other goodies Were the Individual peach Cobblers, the sugar cookies by Baked Lemon and the sweet cake topped with a sugar peony created by Luxe Modern Events .
Last but not least, the party favor of a beautiful headband was such a hit among everyone in attendance. My girlfriend is the owner of a Beautiful headband and Accessories Company Called True Birds and Knew I Would Love Every Guest to Own Gems of These. "
VENDOR CREDITS:
- Party Styling, Paper Goods, & Flowers: Paiges of Style
- Photograph: Nicole Benitez Photography
- Vintage Rentals: Pow Wow Vintage Rentals
- Cake Pops: KCreative
- Sugar Cookies: Baked
- Edible Peony: Modern Luxe Events
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar