Easy and Adorable Easter Bunny Party Ideas
There’s beauty in both the sweet simplicity of this pretty “Some Bunny Loves Me” theme – and also in its {much appreciated} budget-friendliness! Designed by Stefanie of Anna and Blue Paperie, this party is a wonderful visual reminder of how smart choices in paper, color palette, and presentation can make for a very pretty party that’s easy on both the your eyes AND your wallet!
{Added bonus – at the time that I’m writing this, the custom invitation and collection of party printables pictured here are both on sale for only $10 in Stefanie’s Etsy Shop!}
PARTY DETAILS, as told by Stefanie,
“Theme: Some Bunny Loves Me
I wanted to style a table that was versatile and one that could be used for everything from Easter brunch to baby showers, childrens’ parties and more. The color palette used within this collection includes a pale yellow, pale green, and baby blue along with a textured linen to give a warm and classic feeling throughout. My goal was to create a look that was affordable and one that could easily be recreated for anyone’s occasion to create a sweet and lovely event!
The favors are apothecary jars filled with all the ingredients your guests would need to make homemade chocolate chip cookies. The jars were topped with a pale green gingham fabric and tied in place with baker’s string.
Many of the sweets were ones that I found at my local grocery store – such as the donut holes, crème-filled pastries, and muffins. Displaying them on a pretty plate with matching colored paper liners made for a lovely display. I added homemade cream cheese frosting to the top of the muffins for a sweet ruffled look.
Potted plants fit perfectly in white tins that I found in the dollar bin at Target! I also added a pale yellow ribbon to the cake stand, a vase of coordinating flowers, and themed gift tags and labels to keep the colors consistent throughout the décor.”
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar