Rabu, 29 Februari 2012

Lovely, Luxurious Lingerie

I came across some photos of this darling lingerie and just had to find out where it came from! Well I tracked it down to:

"Etsy Shop: Naomi Lingerie"

Japanese style handmade lingerie




From the Creator Naomi:

"I grew up in the  countryside of Japan.
I've been a fashion designer in Tokyo for 7 years.
(I designed women's casual wear)
 I got tired of the fashion industry because there was so much mass production and copy commodity.
So, I quit the job and began to make lingerie in Melbourne, Australia.
After Australia I came back to my hometown in Japan then moved to Canada. I live in Vancouver.

Why am I making lingerie?
Because I couldn't found any good lingerie in Australia.
It's too sexy or too casual.
I'm making innocent,warmth,pleasant lingerie.
It's like your friend."
I love antique."



Red Cat Bow Mask- Cute!

Soft Satin Hound's Tooth Boxer/style KINU(made to order)


for more beautiful lingerie you can visit Naomi's  Etsy Shop at:





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar