Kamis, 12 Januari 2012

Very Fabulous Art!

I love these! Artist Carrie Ann Schumacher creates these amazing dresses from the pages of books..... and a hole puncher! Love the creativity!
This dress will be on display starting March 2 at Woman Made Gallery in Chicago.  Check it out…

Desiree and the Boy that Broke her Heart- with matching heartthrob headpiece.


The back of the dress I made after my grandmother’s death, appropriately named for her, “Alice and the Boy She Left Behind”.
The back of the dress I made after my grandmother’s death, appropriately named for her, “Alice and the Boy She Left Behind”.
I chose the title Harlequin not only because that is the series from which this dress is made, but because the word means buffoon, clown or fool.  It is someone uses disguises or masks, and I honestly can’t think of a better mask than a dress such as this.
I chose the title Harlequin not only because that is the series from which this dress is made, but because the word means buffoon, clown or fool. It is someone uses disguises or masks, and I honestly can’t think of a better mask than a dress such as this.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar